Memories Skyscraper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memories Skyscraper

We are what doesn't exist, our predecessors failed but we are here to pick up the pieces again. You cannot kill what doesn't exist. Welcome to Organization Eternal

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forums are now officially open! Welcome Organization Eternal Members!
Come on guys. We need to get this place more active!!! Nothing's happening around here! Please send any suggestions to Raxen, Yamx, or Xiron.

We'll Start the roleplay here

Go down 
+6
Noxthajan
Hex
xirak
Yamx
Lord Knight Xiron
Raxen
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
xirak
Recruit
xirak

We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:29 pm

A dark portal opens near the couch in the main room, Xirak and mesa tumble out both rolling ass over tea kettle until they both hit the wall back first with their feet in the air. Xirak quickly closes the portal and stands quickly helping mesa to her feet as well, mesa blinks and brushes off her coat and xi looks around and clears her throat realizing they had both missed something rather important....

" um we missed something didnt we" mesa mumbles as she wrings water from her hair.
"yes i beleive there was a mission of some sort..." Xi replies, looking at the guys who just came home and feeling a tad guilty.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:06 pm

[XIXI! 8D]

Xiron looked over to the mainroom where they had just crashed. He paused for a moment before talking, "Can't you two ever just have a normal entrance? There's always something happening with at least one of you." He stood up and walked over to where they were.
Back to top Go down
http://lordknightxiron.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:26 pm

Xejan smiled lightly at their arrival then gracefully moved across the room to xirak's side. and took her hand in his kissing it lightly. "I waited for you my lady but you did not arrive. I thought that you had something of improtance that had come up not to arrive after I did. Are you both well?" His pale eyes looked her over making sure there were no signs of damage and then looked over her daughter for the same. He moved to take her further into his arms.
Back to top Go down
xirak
Recruit
xirak

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:08 pm

mesa smiles at xejan and addresses xiron with a mischievous tone.
" well we could make a normal entrance but what fun would that be? and well you do have a point there though, something is usually happening to at least one of us..." she looks at xi as she says this.

Xirak kisses xejan and gives mesa a dirty look from the safe confines of xejans arms.
" mesa why do you look at ME when you say that? I wasnt the one who pissed off the trees now was I?"
Xi nestles farther into xejans embrace and then blinks realizing that nobody probably understands what the hell the two are bickering about.

"yeah well they asked for it...." mesas reply dies out as she realizes as well that nobody knows what they are talking about. She gives a resigned sigh and walks past xiron to the kitchen scratching her head and then running a hand down her arm where angry red marks glare at the open air.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:06 pm

The Knight gave Xirak a quick pat on the shoulder and a smile before leaving her for Xejan to care for, and headed back around to follow Mesa. "Should I bother asking what you got into this time, or just whether or not you and your mom are alight?" He caught up to the girl and walked alongside her, giving her a quick, fatherly hug around the shoulders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:14 pm

The scent of her so near made him hummm in appreciation and contentment but seing the hurt on mesa's arm also made him cast a quick cura on Xirak. "I do not wish to know which trees you angered but are you well now?" He ran gloved hands over her arms. "The mision to the town was mostly a success though we only covered a single district." He nodded owards the tumbled bags on the floor that raxen had not taken with him.
Back to top Go down
xirak
Recruit
xirak

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:41 am

Mesa gave xiron a mischivous smile the told him hed rather not know what went down.
" lets just say some trees dont appreciate being climbed. we are both okay though." with a shrug she strides to a cupboard and takes out a tea bag and proceeds to make herself a cup.

Xi smiles happily and nuzzels xejans forehead.
" I am sorry I missed the mission love, and it probably is best you do not know what happened with the trees hee hee. I am glad the mission was a success though, are you well?"
Xi casts a glance at mesa as her daughter leaves the room, a glint of mischief in her tri coloured eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 1:04 pm

Xabel glanced inside the fridge, scanning over its contents. Finding nothing that he wished to drink, he shrugged, and closed the door.

He turned, making to leave the kitchen, and walked towards the main room, meaning to si in his recliner. He waved at Xirak as he passed her and Xejan.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:32 pm

Xiron sat down again once he was back in the kitchen, next to his helmet and water bottle that were on the table. He watched her as she made her tea. "Well tell your mom to be more careful with you. I don't want anything happening to you." He rubbed the back of his head a bit awkwardly. He paused for a moment, "...So, I see you got yourself one of the coats."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 12:56 am

Xejan nuzzled into xirak's shoulder his white hair a stark contrast to her golden skin. He smiled when he looked up into her eyes. "I am well my Lady Lords Xiron and Raxen as well as his majesty Xabel were more then a match for the Giant Heartless. I did my best to assist in taking out some of the smaller ones so as to accomplish our mission. "
His hands moved down her skin touching her then he turned a bit to look at the bags and summoned another small batch of goblins to take the items and follow lord raxen with them. The goblins came a mish-mosh of sizes and shapes but all similar even in their differences. He gently asked them to take the items and follow after the lord and cackling they did. With that taken care of he looked again at the lioness in his arms.

"Are you hungry? Would you like me to get you something to eat? i do not know if we are to be returning or not i will have to ask one of the Lords." He gently kissed her cheek as he waited for her answer.
Back to top Go down
xirak
Recruit
xirak

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:47 am

Mesa smiles and twirles in a little circle showing off her new coat to xiron.
"isnt it nice? xejan fixed it up for me." she says as she twirls her finger through the silver grey fur lining her hood. She picks up her tea cup and sits across from xiron at the table, she then proveeds to gently sip her tea.
"oh and dad you worry to much, nothing ever happens...much" states mesa with a grin.

Xirak smiles at xejan and runs a clawed finger gently down his cheek.
" well i am a bit peckish, some pizza would be great really" she replies, her stomach growling loudly as if in agreement with her request. She giggles and weaves out of xejans arms then glides gracefully towards the kitchen with laughter in her eyes.
" well come on then love, before i eat someone," she laughs.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:36 pm

"Something almost always happens. If you or Xixi are involved, chances are high that someone will get hurt. And I'm supposed to worry about you." He gulped down a bit of his water. "Wouldn't you rather I worry about what you're doing than just not caring, anyway?" He leaned across the table to pat her hand gently, then leaned back and rapped his knuckles on the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:21 am

The tall fae shivered as she ran her law down his face. " Pizza sounds wonderful" his warm voice filling the air as she moved out of his arms and into the kitchen. He watched her move as she walked away from him, enjoying her grace and curves. He smiled again as he followed her through the door and into the small kitchen. "What kind of pizza do you enjoy eating? And what would you like to drink with it my lady?" He moved to the refrigerator and opened the door looking inside.
Back to top Go down
xirak
Recruit
xirak

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:40 pm

Mesa grinned at xiron and took another sip of tea. she looked thoughtful for a moment before replying,
" well, okay i guess i would rather have you care to much than not care at all." She blinks and then gazes out across the room and through a window, appearing to stare at nothing in particular for several minutes.

Xirak ghosted over to where xejan was standing and leaned over his shoulder examining the contents of the fridge.
" hmmm a tall glass of coke would be nice. I looooove pepperoni pizza, what about you?" she asked before gliding towards the cupboard and pulling out plates and cups.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:12 pm

Xiron looked at Mesa for a moment, then out the window where she was looking, then let his head droop. He was still rather awkward around her, not at all certain whether he was doing a good job of being her father. He lifted up his head, hoping he wasn't blushing from awkwardness. He caught a glance at her injured arm, and passed her a potion from the loop in his belt. "There you go. Would you like anything to eat? Or maybe head out with me to finish cleaning up in Traverse Town in a few minutes?"
Back to top Go down
xirak
Recruit
xirak

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 12:04 pm

mesa glanced down at the potion and her nose automatically wrinkled at it. She was about to say she didnt really need it when it clicked in her head that xiron was a dad and that is what dads do, make their kids feel better. So she grudgibgly took the potion and watched the red marks fade from her arm. She let out a small sigh of releif as the flame of pain was doused out. she smiled at him cheerfully.
"thanks dad. actually i would love to go to traverse town with you, it seems we hardly do anything together anymore" she said with a little emphansis on anything. Her left ear twiched as if she heard something but casually ignored it as she stretched her long arms over her head and then arched them behind her with her hands clasped together. " I need to get out more" she complained loudly.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:40 pm

The Knight smiled warmly at her, or at least attempted to. He pulled his helmet off the table onto his lap, and began drumming on it with his fingertips. He did not notice her ear twitch. "No, we really don't." He paused for a moment, but couldn't find anything else to say. "Well, finish up your tea, and anything else you need to get, and we can head there..." He stood, and walked over to the doorway between the kitchen and the main room, and leaned against the door frame.
Back to top Go down
xirak
Recruit
xirak

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:41 am

Mesa grinned and gulped down the rest of her tea then shot to her feet. She snapped her fingers and a small strangley dark dark green vine appeared and coiled around her arm.
"okay I'm ready" she said exhuberantly. her ear twitched again and she continued to ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:35 pm

He smiled at her, and put his helmet on, before flicking her ear gently, having noticed it move out of the corner of his eye. He reached out a gloved and armoured hand out toward the main room and opened a Corridor of Darkness again to Traverse Town. He leaned around it to the others in the room: "Tell Raxen Mesa and I are heading back to Traverse Town to finish up there, if he needs me." With that, he stepped through the portal, waving for his daughter to follow.

[Xiron has moved to TRAVERSE TOWN: Second District]
Back to top Go down
xirak
Recruit
xirak

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:53 pm

mesa grinned and ducked as xiron flicked her ear then she straightened her coat and skipped through the portal after her father.

[mesa has moved to TRAVERSE TOWN: Second District]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:13 am

Xejan smiled over his shoulder as he watched Xirak walk away. "I do like pizza though I prefer ham or vegtable to peporoni. " He pulled oout the Soda for her and then smiled gently as he put it on the table. "Wait but a moment and i will return with some pizza." With those words he created a portal against the wall and walked through his white hair trailing behind him. Only moments later he walked back through in a shower of glitter carrying three pizza boxes. He laughed a little before placing the boxes on the table and then going over to Xirak.
Back to top Go down
xirak
Recruit
xirak

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:52 pm

xirak grinned at xejan as she placed cups and plates on the table.
"ham or vegetable? well ham and pineapple maybe but vegetable? no meats?" she chuckled and poured some pop in the glasses as xejan left to get pizzas. once he returns she giggles at the glitter following him and purrs as he moves closer to her. Her eyes shine hungrily as she scents the pizzas and xejan.
"mmm im starved."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:59 pm

Xejan caught the glint in her eye and slowly the smile on his face changed to a bit more hungry but it was a hunger that the food would not be able to alleviate. He stepped closer to her ignoring the boxes on the table and claimed her lips with his own for a strong kiss. But it was only for a moment then he turned back to the pizzas opening the boxes his normal calm returned. “Yes I do enjoy the more subtle flavors of the vegetables and cheeses sometimes rather than the strong bold tastes of the meat.” He smiled over at her as he gave her a plate with some of the meat covered pizza she enjoyed. “After we eat would you like to go help with the clean up?” His pale eyes glittered with mischief even if the rest of him seemed the calm and gentle fae. “Or is there something else you would rather do here?”
Back to top Go down
xirak
Recruit
xirak

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:14 am

XI chuckled and nuzzled xejans neck affectionately. She took a bite of her pizza thinking for a moment before purring. " well perhaps we can help with the cleanup later. after all I completely missed the original mission but maybe later we can go do something together" she leaned closer and rested her forhead upon xejands and let a happy purr escape her throat.
Back to top Go down
Yamx
Admin
Yamx

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:48 pm

Yamx looked around at everyone and stood up. "Might as well go train myself and get my ass in gear." She mumbled to herself stretching her arms up and yawning. She walked towards the stairs waving lazily at no one and straightening her jacket. She walked down the steps. (everything is dead anyways XD)

Yamx HAS MOVED TO Training Room
Back to top Go down
http://darklurker003.deviantart.com/
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:45 am

[Amy, we started a whole new RP in a different thread. Keep up XD]
Back to top Go down
Yamx
Admin
Yamx

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:45 pm

(i know man. I was just getting out of the old one just because XD)
Back to top Go down
http://darklurker003.deviantart.com/
vyxil
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:43 pm

vyxil enters through a Corridor of Darkness.
"Hello everyone. I've been gone a long time, i know. Lots has happened." her gaze slips to her right hand, then moves to her left. her right eye has a long black scar running across it and the sclera(white) has been stained pitch black. "what's happened here that i should know about?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:49 pm

[Nothing's happening in this thread anymore, Vyx. You can join the thread that Xir and Xi are in, or you can make a new, more up-to-date thread to start a new roleplay, if you'd like. I need to close this thread.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We'll Start the roleplay here
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4