Memories Skyscraper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memories Skyscraper

We are what doesn't exist, our predecessors failed but we are here to pick up the pieces again. You cannot kill what doesn't exist. Welcome to Organization Eternal

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forums are now officially open! Welcome Organization Eternal Members!
Come on guys. We need to get this place more active!!! Nothing's happening around here! Please send any suggestions to Raxen, Yamx, or Xiron.

We'll Start the roleplay here

Go down 
+6
Noxthajan
Hex
xirak
Yamx
Lord Knight Xiron
Raxen
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
xirak
Recruit
xirak

We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:31 pm

xi smiles and moves closer to xejan,she slowly casts hr eyes around the room, a habit shes always had,checking every corner for danger. once satisfied the area is safe she makes a mental note to check her surveilamce systems seeing as they have been shown quite a bit of neglect lateley.

Mesa, a young woman with dark skin,a tad lighter than xis, walks into the kitchen area and slumps down on the counter. she stands six feet two inches and has blonde brown and blue hair tipped in black that falls to the small of her delicate back. She fixes everyone with a solemn yet piercing stare with her black eyes,ice blue irises and white pupils. she carries resemblance to jinx and xirak being as she is their daughter,created out of the two womens genetic material. she crosses her legs and leans back resting her head on a cupboard and closing her eyes for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Yamx
Admin
Yamx

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:55 pm

Yamx shrugged and looked at Xejan again. "Something about synthesis things and vendors." She paused for a second and thought. "I heard killing too." She chuckled to herself and crossed her legs. "Also, if you wanted information about what goes on around here then I think you're asking the wrong person." She sat back and stretched. "I'm the wrong person to ask."
Back to top Go down
http://darklurker003.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:05 pm

Xabel entered the reception room from the main entrance to Memory's Skyscraper, nursing his dark-gray hair with a hand before rolling his neck, and continuing on. For once, he was wearing the newly designed coat of Organization Eternal, the section of gold and ivory detail stained a little from the rain that fell near constantly on The World That Never Was.

His boots made a quiet 'thud' sound against the Skyscraper's tiled floor as he passed through the Reception Room into the Lobby, and from there into the kitchen. Upon seeing the activity in the room, he nodded towards Raxen and Xiron, giving a non-committal grunt to the room in general as he made a bee-line straight for the fridge. He opened the fridge, and arched his back forwards a little, scanning its contents for something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Vixictora
Recruit
Vixictora

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:16 pm

Vix walked into the kitchen and sighed as she put her little gadget down on the table and went over to the fridge. She stoped to see some guy already raiding said fridge and she raised an eyesbrow "Hey what's in the fridge to day?" She tried to look over the other with her grey/blue eyes but being only 5' had its disadvantages.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:37 pm

Xabel arched an eyebrow and turned his head towards the diminutive woman, then shrugged, and nodded towards the fridge after he pulled out a few of the deli meats. "See for yourself," he said. rather indifferently, as he moved out of her way, and walked over to the bread box so he could make himself a sandwich.

He turned his head towards the coffee machine. "There any coffee left, or do I have to brew a new pot?" He had directed his question to the room in general, and set about making himself the said sandwich.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:11 pm

His arm still wrapped around the tall woman beside him he looked at the pot of coffee still half full. "Your majesty there is still coffee if you want it. But who else was here before Lord Raxen left since our resident spy..." he said it with a grin and a slightly playful tone to his warm voice. "does not remember all of what he said before leaving." With his other hand he pushed back a few strands of hair that had fallen artfully forward on his face.
Back to top Go down
Yamx
Admin
Yamx

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:32 pm

Yamx folded her arms and sent a slight glare towards Xejan. "Not my fault." She said looking somewhere else, trying to distract herself. "The only thing that I hear come out of Lord Raxen's mouth is 'radda radda radda radda'." She put emphasis on 'Lord' and chuckled again. "It appears that you can't keep your hair off of your face. Need a hair clip Mr smooth talker? I have dozens of them." She said with a playful smirk and fixed her tiny glasses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:41 pm

Xabel nodded to Xejan as he moved to open the cupboard, and removed a mug. "Thank you, Your Grace." he said, placing the mug onto the counter before returning the aforementioned deli meats to their place in the fridge. From there, he moved back to the coffee pot, and poured the mocha-coloured liquid into his mug until it was filled.

Taking a quick sip of his coffee, he turned back to face Xejan, watching the easily-vexed Yamx out of the corner of his eye, though ignoring her words, as he found was the best method of dealing with her. "Now, what's this about spies?" he asked calmly, before taking a bite from his sandwich. "...And where did Raxen leave to?" he added, almost as an after-thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:53 pm

He chuckled and then thought for a moment about the hair clip idea but not sure which one he would prefer in his locks. "i will think on it Yamx. i thank you for the idea. " he turned slightly still holding his lady close but looking at xabel. "The spy i spoke of was with Yamx herself. she likes to watch things in the tower. and I do not konw where lord raxen went perhaps lord xiron knows though i have not seen him this morn. "
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:01 pm

The familiar warping sound of an opening portal came from the main room, and the dark oval formed from the ground, and almost instantly took the shape of the Knight, vanishing in a puff of smoke as Xiron strolled out of it, redirecting himself towards the kitchen. His dark longsword, the Captain, was now strapped to the back of his belt, bare-bladed as he usually kept it, his short sword, quite the opposite bright and scarred, crossed behind it. His eyes crossed the newcomers to the kitchen as he entered. "Good morning, guys. Mission to Traverse Town today." He crossed the kitchen to pat Mesa's leg, and leaned against the counter next to her.
Back to top Go down
http://lordknightxiron.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:07 pm

Xabel had opened his mouth to speak reply to Xejan, but stopped, as he was interrupted, and answered, by Xiron's abrupt arrival. He turned to face him, taking a sip from his coffee-laden mug. "And just what does the mission entail, Xiron?" He asked the Tin Headed Giant casually, leaning himself lightly against the counter as he finished his sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Yamx
Admin
Yamx

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:15 pm

"Alrighty then. Don't think to hard now." Yamx laughed to herself. "And yes i'm apparently a spy now since a put up cameras to keep an eye on people." She then watched Xiron enter the room and listened. "Yes do tell what we're going to be wasting our time with." She said turning the chair so she faces Xiron. She sat back again and started cleaning her nails.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:20 pm

"Bulky Vender infestation in Traverse Town. We have to go in, find them before they vanish, and get as many items as we can." He looked around at the whole kitchen for a moment, then looked down at nothing in particular, "Rax will give you the full briefing before we leave."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:25 pm

Xab tilted his head a little, groaning. He hated the Bulky Vendors, they were the one heartless in existence that stood a chance at escaping him, and he would never let that go down.

He gave a small shrug "Well, Raxen ain't here to give us the briefing right now." He stated, then asked "Do we get to keep any of the items for ourselves?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:33 pm

Xiron casts his usual shrug at Xab. "Couldn't tell you. I only heard about it this morning, trying to figure out the plan for our next mission. You'll have to ask him." He thought it was doubtful, however. They had been working hard lately to finish a few constructs they had been working on in secret from the other members, and were frankly running rather low on supplies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:27 pm

"Good morning Lord Xiron. i was trying to figure out what exactly lord raxen had left about this morning thank you for explaining. But I do not think he will be explaining himself because he left via portal very soon after I arrived complaining about people being unenthused about their jobs. I do wish he would have stayed and told those of us who came later more about it. " He looked serious about it and there was no mockery in his voice. He lightly hugged xi closer and sighed. "Please I do not believe I have fought such creatures before. Is there a technique to achieving the safest kill that is the most profitable towards our goal?"
Back to top Go down
xirak
Recruit
xirak

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:39 pm

Xi snuggles close to her man,xejan and silently listens to the others not really caring about the details and just wnats to know what to kill and when to kill it. She stretches her long lean arms watching the muscles ripple beneath the skin,then she blinks and watches everyone silently,waiting for when they get to leave.

Mesa smiles at xiron and continues to sit on the counter looking at everyone and then a thought hits her. " hey dad, where can i get a coat? one like everyone elses?" she looks down for a moment, lost in thought again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:50 pm

Xabel chuckled a little, but otherwise ignored the snuggling couple, and let them have their time. Instead, he turned to Xiron, shrugging. "Then, perhaps we should go meet Raxen at Traverse Town?" He asked, shrugging, though planning to go nonetheless. "Just let me grab my sword, and I'll be ready.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:04 pm

Xiron said nothing for a moment. "That might be best. He's likely scouting out the area, so aim for the bell tower in the Second District." He turned to Xejan, "The Bulky Vendors aren't fighters. They like to play games with foes, by hiding behind things. But when you find them, they call out other Heartless to fight you while they try to run away. It is best to deal with the other Heartless first, but quickly, then get to its dispenser before just before it prepares to run away to get the best equipment." And finally he addressed Mesa, "There are a few shops out in the Dark City that sell them, but I'm sure we have one that will fit you in storage. Try the doors before you get to the infirmary upstairs. There are a few racks of coats still there, I believe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:17 pm

Xabel nodded once, and headed back towards the Reception Room, an oval shaped mass of mist-producing darkness enveloping and disappearing with him before he had even left the Kitchen. This Corridor had led to the small dorm he kept at the Skyscraper, and, once there, he picked up the sheath that held Brahmin, his short sword, and strapped it to his belt.

From there, Xab left his dorm, and took the elevator down back down to the Main Room, and, walking back towards the kitchen, leaned in. "You coming Xiron, or are you going to wait here?"
Back to top Go down
xirak
Recruit
xirak

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:21 pm

mesa grins at xiron,"thanks dad,I'll go check later. will I get to go on this mission thing? i mean yeah i'm not an official member or anything,but can i still come?"She looks hopefully at xiron as she reaches behind her and pulls out a box of cookies that she starts chewing on thoughtfully,pondering what havoc she would wreak upon helpless prey....foes.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:40 pm

Xiron smiled a bit at Mesa. "If you're planning on coming before you pick up a coat, you'd better take your Gummi ship." He turned back to Xabel and nodded, "I'm coming." He patted Mesa's leg and shot a glance around the kitchen once more before he tapped his way over to the doorframe, opening a portal in the main room. "Be sure to meet us there, all of you." With that, he walked out and through the portal.

Xiron has moved to TRAVERSE TOWN: SECOND DISTRICT
Back to top Go down
Yamx
Admin
Yamx

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:42 pm

Yamx nodded, "Alrighty then." She watched Xabel and Xiron for a while. "I guess i'll wait 'til the 'big man' comes back." She turned her chair back around and turned on the TV. She sat back and let the TV dull her mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:48 pm

Xejan bowed shallowly to xiron. "Thank you for the information I will do my best then. Hmmm perhaps working in teams may be a better idea. There would then be a better chance of getting the items that are required." He then looked over at mesa and smiled just a little still unsure of how to deal with the girl. "Miss Mesa if you get one of the cloaks i am willing to modify it to fit you if you would like." His hand stroked xi's side in little tiny movements. It was the only sign of his nervousness with the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:57 pm

Xab merely nodded, "Yes....teams may be affective....just be sure no one gets hurt." he stated simply, before turning to step into the swirling vortex of a portal that Xiron had created, following him to Traverse Town.

Xabel has moved to TRAVERSE TOWN: SECOND DISTRICT
Back to top Go down
xirak
Recruit
xirak

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:14 pm

mesa smiles at xejan, realizing hes trying to be kind. " i would be delighted if you could modify my coat" she smiles wider,"perhaps you could add a bit of personality to it as well?" she chuckles and jumps off the counter,porting to the room xiron was talking about and coming back with a coat that is a tad to big on her and to wide. she grins and spins in a circle. "meh,not bad. best one they had."

Xi leans her head on xejans shoulder and purs happily glad everyone is getting along. she looks at him happily" perhaps me and you could do this mission together? and perhaps mesa can come to if she wishes. what do you think love?" she askes,fun shining in her eyes in an urge to kill something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:14 pm

Xejan smiled at the young girl as she held up the coat and began to change it with a bare touch it shortened in length and widened a little in the chest. He added a bit more of mesa to it making it not only fit her better but als have places to hold her necessary gear and still lay and flow it toughed a bit to act as a low level armor and then just a little of grey fur curled around the hood. He looked at her with soft eyes hoping it was not too much. While still looking at mesa waiting for an answer to his silent question he spoke to her mother. "I would not mind us all working together but lord raxen and xiron must decided it first. come let us follow the rest to traverse town" And with the words he gestures towards the still open portal.

[b]xejan leaves to traverse town district 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:02 pm

It took Lyx a moment to process what had just occured. She only caught parts of things that were said and only parts of the Mission that they were to take part in. She glanced around the kitchen. "I need help then! .....I still can't make world-to-world portals, people!" She hit her head on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Noxthajan
Recruit
Noxthajan

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:23 pm

Noxthajan kept looking around the couch for the remote to the tv. Looking up from the sound of the tv turning on, looked around before glancing at Yamx for having hold the remote to whole time when he searched for it. Stood up staring at Yamx for awhile before taking a seat back down,sighing knowing he wouldn't be able to do a thing to get it.
Back to top Go down
http://noxthajan.deviantart.com/
Xanit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:43 pm

It was around this time the Languid Initiate named Xanit walked out of his room and then flocked immediately to the main room. His coat that must have been way too big for him sliding a little as the bottoms dragged behind him. This probably would have been a bit cute to see if it weren't for the fact that Xanit appeared to be almost nearing legal age, instead it just looked a bit awkward to see someone with a black coat that was way too big. Jet black sneakers poked out of his shadow as he walked right to the couch and just climbed onto it with no trouble.

There he just sat and set his arms on his knees, sleeves hanging down and lightly swinging back and forth with pent up momentum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We'll Start the roleplay here
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next