Memories Skyscraper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memories Skyscraper

We are what doesn't exist, our predecessors failed but we are here to pick up the pieces again. You cannot kill what doesn't exist. Welcome to Organization Eternal

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forums are now officially open! Welcome Organization Eternal Members!
Come on guys. We need to get this place more active!!! Nothing's happening around here! Please send any suggestions to Raxen, Yamx, or Xiron.

We'll Start the roleplay here

Go down 
+6
Noxthajan
Hex
xirak
Yamx
Lord Knight Xiron
Raxen
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:12 am

Lyx was thinking then felt unbelievably stupid. Xejan had left his portal open. She slapped herself. "So much form my brain." She looked around then peeked into the mainroom to see if anyone was there. Nox and Yamx sat at the couch. She grinned and slipped into the mainroom. Though stealth wasn't usually her strong suit, this morning she pulled it off without a hitch. As soon as she was behind Nox, she grabbed his shoulders and said: "Boo."
Back to top Go down
Noxthajan
Recruit
Noxthajan

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:29 am

Staring at the tv bored for Yamx holding the control to it,Noxthajan eyes widen as he jumped from the couch with a scream,falling foward to the ground from the surprised of Lyx. He stood up,shaking his head turning around to face Lyx. "What was that for?!" he yelled as he stood back up,dusting himself off abit.
Back to top Go down
http://noxthajan.deviantart.com/
Hex
Recruit
Hex

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:55 am

Hex had seen the whole scare thing go down from the table she had been sitting at, and found it kinda funny. She chuckled to herself, “good morning to you too.” She waved at Lyx.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:20 pm

Lyx wrote:
It took Lyx a moment to process what had just occured. She only caught parts of things that were said and only parts of the Mission that they were to take part in. She glanced around the kitchen. "I need help then! .....I still can't make world-to-world portals, people!" She hit her head on the counter.

The portal was left open just outside of the kitchen, so if you would like to join in the mission, simply walk through, and move your posts to Traverse Town: Second District.
Back to top Go down
http://lordknightxiron.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:57 pm

Lyx tought for a second then shrugge. " I was testing your reaction time. Great reaction time, there, Nox." She gave him a tumbs up, then turned to look into the kitchen. After a second she waved to Hex, then turned back to Nox. "Let's go on a mission." And without an answer she grabbed his arm and began to drag him tward the kitchen portal.
Back to top Go down
Noxthajan
Recruit
Noxthajan

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:30 pm

Noxthajan glared as Lyx as she turned around to wave at Hex.Gave a normal look when she turned back to face him,then arm grabbed,was dragged into the kitchen close to the portal. "W-wait..where are we going.Why do I have to come? I wasn't given an order." He complained trying to resist from dragged into to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:26 pm

Lyx shrugged slightly as she continued to pull Nox twards the portal. " Raxen was talking about a mission earlier and I wanted to go, but I don't wanna go alone." She stopped inches infront of the portal and looked at him. " You really don't wanna go, do you? Oh, well." She let go of Nox and stepped through the portal.

Lyx has moved to TRAVERSE TOWN: SECOND DISTRICT
Back to top Go down
Noxthajan
Recruit
Noxthajan

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:40 pm

Noxthajan stares as she disappears into the portal. Stands up putting a hand to his chin "Lord Raxen talking about a mission? Well why wasn't I inform of this before?"he said as he stares at the portal for a few seconds before sighing "if the Superior is talking about a mission, guess I best obey."Quickly running over to grab some grapes from the fridge,he then made his way into the portal,following quickly after Lyx.

Noxthajan has moved to TRAVERSE TOWN: SECOND DISTRICT
Back to top Go down
Vixictora
Recruit
Vixictora

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:58 pm

Vix walked from the kitchen with her ice cream and looked around as she ate the yummy frozenness. She had absolutely nothing to do and no one to talk to at the moment. She then spotted Yamx and walked over. "Hey Yamx what's up?" She sat down next to the blond eating another spoon full of ice cream
Back to top Go down
Yamx
Admin
Yamx

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:23 am

Yamx held a finger up to Vix to silence her. Currently on the TV was a crazy show with flashing lights and people doing crazy things. After the show, Yamx turned to Vix and then looked around the area. "Where did everyone go?" She asked with a bit of confusion. The TV show must have distracted her for more time then she imagined. Yamx looked at Vix for her answer.
Back to top Go down
http://darklurker003.deviantart.com/
Vixictora
Recruit
Vixictora

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:32 am

Vix was silent till Yamx asked her the question. "Oh well i heard Xiron and Xal tallking bout meeting up with Raxen at Twighlight Town so I guess they all went there" she shrugged for she hadn't really been paying too much attention to the conversation because she just wanted some ice cream. "Mabey we should go meet up with them? From the sounds of it, it was the more the merrier kinda thing" Eating more of her ice cream as she look at Yamx wondering if her usually anti-social friend would decide to go.
Back to top Go down
Yamx
Admin
Yamx

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:53 am

Yamx shrugged, "There's nothing better to do." She stood up and stretched. "We don't need to go do that mission. I hear it's boring." Yamx fixed her glasses and went into the kitchen. She walked up to the fridge and opened it. She took a soda out of the fridge and closed the door with her leg. Yamx opened the can and walked back over to Vix sipping the cold beverage to savor the taste. "So what do you say? Meet up with the 'Bores' or go wander around somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Vixictora
Recruit
Vixictora

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:58 am

Vix got a thoughtful look on her face for a moment before she decided to voice her opinion> "Meh I dont really care but we can always play Struggle if we get bored with the 'Bores' you know?" She shrugged eating the last of her ice cream and thinking that solution was best for a couple of bored people like them.
Back to top Go down
Yamx
Admin
Yamx

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 4:28 pm

Yamx shook her head, "Nah Struggle isn't really my thing." She sipped her drink and thought. "Though I would like to go explore all of Twilight Town." She said thinking out loud. "I've never actually been to all of the spots before." She sighed and sat back down. She sipped her drink and shook the can a little.
Back to top Go down
Xeros
Recruit
Xeros

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:06 pm

A portal opens a Xe strolls out of it humming softly, " Hello Ladies~"

She flops down on the main room couch and sinks deep into the couch "how are all of you today?"
Back to top Go down
Hex
Recruit
Hex

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:30 pm

Hex walked form the kitchen to the main room, as Xeros walked threw the portal. "Im alright? and yourself" She said. She then ploped herself down in an arm shair next to the couch.
Back to top Go down
Xeros
Recruit
Xeros

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:43 pm

she smiles at hex and make a little candy dish appear into her hand " Good but I'm putting off a mission so if Rax comes in here don't say a thing to him about it"

she picks up a sparkling aqua candy with swirls of white wrapped in it and pops it into her mouth with a flick of her thumb
Back to top Go down
Hex
Recruit
Hex

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:03 pm

Hex smiles back "ha you meen the mission the boss was talking about earler? I dont think im gonna go eather" Hex reclined her chair abit and proped up her legs on a nearby table.
Back to top Go down
Xeros
Recruit
Xeros

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:18 pm

flicks another bright candy into her mouth "yup~ I'm not the fighting type any more.... you want some candy" she play a little with a piece of candy in her hand, rolling it in between her thumb and forefinger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:02 pm

X'thorne scuffled into the kitchen, her purple slippers making "scff" noises as she glanced around the kitchen. "Where's everyone?" X'thorne asked, yawning as she poured herself a cup of coffee. "Is this decaff? Oh no... what time is it? Did I miss some important report again?" X'thorne frowned worriedly, dragging a hand through her cotton candy colored hair. "Well this just sucks." She muttered, plunking her mug down on the kitchen counter and pulling up a chair next to Hex.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:08 pm

X'thorne looked left and then right as her fellow nobodies proceeded in their morning tasks. "Anyone?" She asked, getting annoyed. "And why the kablooey is there a portal in the middle of the kitchen?" X'thorne chugged her coffee down, feeling a slight buzz as the caffeine kicked in. With one final yawn, she vanished her purple slippers and replaced them with her plasma boots complete with the white and purple insignia of the Nobodies. "Alright, fine then." X'thorne snorted, dropping her mug into the sink. "I'll just go through the portal and see if it leads to our mission," X'thorne muttered, zipping up her coat properly. Then she stepped into the portal.

X'thorne has moved to TWLIIGHT TOWN: SECOND DISTRICT
Back to top Go down
Xeros
Recruit
Xeros

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:16 pm

Xe looks up at where Xthorne was once standing "Wow she moves fast...." Xe makes a cup of steamy rose tea and takes a deep sip of it "ahhhhhhh I love the smell of this tea ^w^"

She sips happy and sighs
Back to top Go down
Raxen
Admin
Raxen

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:15 pm

Raxen came forth from a portal of darkness that appeared in the middle of the room, looking a tad sweaty he let down a bag full of various rare gems and prizes from the heartless he had fought. " Hey again everyone, seems you didn't get the memo about the mission that is very important for all of us?" He said crossing his arms and tapping his feet at them. "I thought i told you guys to get your asses in gear?"
Back to top Go down
http://rikurep.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:21 pm

Three goblins carrying large bags tumbled out of the portal behind raxen and then giggling madly before dropping their burdens at raxen's feet and squealing down the hall towards the elevator and disappearing. Soon after a figure in white gracefully stepped out of the dark portal. Gloved hands came up to push back the white hood and a pale glimmering waterfall of hair fell out. He smiled and looked at the others and the bags at raxen's feet before stepping out of the way of the portal and to the side so others could follow.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:39 pm

Xiron exited the portal after the other two. He removed his helm and shook sweat off his shaggy hair on his way past the superior and into the kitchen. He gently placed the helmet down on the table before heading toward the refrigerator and searching its contents for something to drink.
Back to top Go down
Yamx
Admin
Yamx

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:01 pm

Yamx shook her head and finished off her drink. "You said that you'd come get us." She said as she crushed the can and aimed at Raxen's head. She threw the can with a little effort and awaited the sound of the can making contact with her superior's forehead.
Back to top Go down
Raxen
Admin
Raxen

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:15 am

He gave a small glare at Yamx as the can hit, "and i suppose the lesser that came back here wasn't enough of a signal that we needed people over there?" He pulled up the bag again and pulled it over his shoulder as he headed to the skyscraper's floors in which they could store these gems and prizes.
Back to top Go down
http://rikurep.deviantart.com
Xeros
Recruit
Xeros

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:44 pm

She slips under the table int he kitchen slightly. Her eyes peaking out from under it. "Rax you know i don't fight much...." she giggles and grips the table, playing with her finger slightly as she peaks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:14 pm

Xabel looked around as he exited the closing vortex of darkness. "Sorry I took so long getting back" he started, "I wanted to take a couple of minutes to check the area for any more darkness...." he finished, shaking his head.

"Nothing to report" he stated, a bit dryly, as he walked past raxen and the others into the kitchen, and heading straight for the fridge, standing to Xiron's side.

"There any Jager in there?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:33 pm

"I don't see any." He pulled a water bottle out, and left the fridge open for Xab as he headed toward the table, planting his helmet down on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We'll Start the roleplay here
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next