Memories Skyscraper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memories Skyscraper

We are what doesn't exist, our predecessors failed but we are here to pick up the pieces again. You cannot kill what doesn't exist. Welcome to Organization Eternal

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forums are now officially open! Welcome Organization Eternal Members!
Come on guys. We need to get this place more active!!! Nothing's happening around here! Please send any suggestions to Raxen, Yamx, or Xiron.

RP Anyone?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
xirak
Recruit
xirak

RP Anyone? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:50 pm

Xirak sat quietly as xiron put the little black object in her arm. her daggertail kept twitching, something she was getting used to. She distanced herself from the pain in her arm by thinking about things as nice as having a tail again. a very lethal tail but still a tail. she was learning to be carefuil where she moved it for it could easily tear apart anything. she couldnt remember what it was made of but cids son had said it was indestructable. She flexed her hand and felt the little object in her arm.
"well it isnt pulsing so much anymore." she said. She didnt like how she always was geting onto trouble...and it always had to do with darkness.
" I think dark forces are just drawn to me for some reason. seems im always getting attacked or infected by something evil..." she said broodingly. her eyes clouded in thought as she wondered why darkness kept bothering her. first it was the evil sorceress a long tiem ago. then there was raens darkness...then there was the door...now this. She let out a long sigh and watched xiron try to fix her up.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 4:48 pm

"You are far too much trouble for your own good. This whole family is." He said as he carried the kettle next to her bed. He poured most of it into a bowl and let a rag soak in it - the smell of it only seeming to calm both their minds. He poured the rest into a cup for her, and began dabbing the rag onto her wound, which did not do much to ease the pain, but seemed to make the pain easier to bear. "We'll have to watch out for this...Really, how do you manage to do this even when you're still in the Tower and under watch?"
Back to top Go down
http://lordknightxiron.deviantart.com
xirak
Recruit
xirak

PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:18 pm

Xirak took the cup from xiron and sipped it slowly.
"I don't know how this stuff happens to me. I must have a beacon for darkness and evil. maybe iv'e been corrupted or something..." she trailed off thoughtfully. She looked at xiron and wondered for probably the millionth time why so many people in this tower could be convinced they don't have hearts yet they care enough to take care of a stray cat who gets herself into to much trouble. she flexed her hand again and realized that the pain was becoming easier to handle.
"I'm sorry I put you and everyone else through so much trouble...I don't mean to and I'm gratefull that theres always someone there to help me....I just..." she trailed off again and looked down. Suddenly she was overcome by the sudden urge to break down and bawl her eyes out. something shes never done before, but the events of the past months suddenly piled up and all her buried emotions were threatening to burst. she shook her head and wondered where all that came from. She sipped more off the medecine stuff and blinked back a couple tears.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:29 pm

Xiron, rather used to dealing with Jinx by now, sat down next to Xi on the bed and embraced her. "It's alright, Xixi. I love you, and that's enough to have me help you no matter what. You're part of my family now, as strange as it is." He pet her large head gently. "You just stick with us all. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
xirak
Recruit
xirak

PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:44 am

Xi clears her throat and looks at him.
"thanks xiron. I just feel a little overwhelmed...i have to many emotions fighting in me right now and im afraid to let them out or else i might never stop crying." she takes a gulp of her medecine stuff and lets out a long and almost painful sigh embued with the weight of all her sorrow.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:40 am

Xiron leaned over and up to kiss the top of her head. "Things will turn out right, Xi," he said as he resumed his original position beside her, "even if there's trouble along the way.". He gently rubbed her arm. "Is it feeling any better? Would you like to head back downstairs?" He glanced somewhat anxiously toward the nearest window, though tried to hide it.
Back to top Go down
xirak
Recruit
xirak

PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:18 pm

xi noticed xiron look at the window.
"whats wrong? something out there?" she looked at her arm.
"no its not feeling any better really. its pulsing. I hope you are right and things will turn out okay...."
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:32 pm

Xiron looked back to the window for a moment. "I'm just worried about Mesa. I hope she's alright out there..." He sighed and turned back to Xi's arm. "Well, I'm not really sure what more we can do..."
Back to top Go down
xirak
Recruit
xirak

PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:35 pm

xi stood up abruptly and looked around.
"well we'll just have to get used to it and see what happens. Im tired of sitting around already. I need to do something get moving get to fixing something or fighting something or torturing something..."
SHe looked rather restless as a loud howl shook the windows.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:42 pm

The Knight quickly jogged over to the window to look outside for his daughter, though saw little. He seemed to wilt a little before turning back around for Xirak. "Will you be alright if I head out there and look for Mesa?"
Back to top Go down
xirak
Recruit
xirak

PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:51 pm

"why dont I just come with you?" Xi said as she looked at xiron rather blankly. that seemed like the most obvious plan.
" like I would just sit in here and miss the fun" she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:54 pm

Xiron glanced at Xi's arm without expression and then back at her. "Alright. Just be careful." And with that, he opened a portal to the plaza outside and ran through.
Back to top Go down
xirak
Recruit
xirak

PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:59 am

Xi smiled innocently and said " ill be careful* as xiron left. She followed him through the portal to outside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP Anyone?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Memories Skyscraper :: SkyScraper :: Main Area-
Jump to: