Memories Skyscraper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memories Skyscraper

We are what doesn't exist, our predecessors failed but we are here to pick up the pieces again. You cannot kill what doesn't exist. Welcome to Organization Eternal

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forums are now officially open! Welcome Organization Eternal Members!
Come on guys. We need to get this place more active!!! Nothing's happening around here! Please send any suggestions to Raxen, Yamx, or Xiron.

RP Anyone?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

RP Anyone? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:32 pm

Xiron looked a little confused as he watched Xirak and Mesa prepare their foods. But he said nothing and moved between them, making himself a cup of tea, humming some folk tune. "It was November you were here last," he said, remembering something and trying to keep the usually lively duo from going silent, "Because I had just brought back a tree for the winter holiday, and was talking to Jinx about how it may have been too early to get it without you two around to keep it healthy."
Back to top Go down
http://lordknightxiron.deviantart.com
xirak
Recruit
xirak

PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:35 pm

they both stopped eating and at the same time cried,
" WE MISSED CHRISTMAS!?" mesa groaned and xi looked sad.
"well thats depressing" xi said. and then she downed hersoup and sat there for a moment blinking rappidly
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:39 pm

He paused, somewhat startled from their chorus. "Yeah," he said slowly, "You missed a lot. It's been seven months. You missed your first birthday too, Mesa. Jinx even made a cake in case you came back. And I have a present for you....somewhere." He stopped to think about where he left it. "Maybe its in my chest..."
Back to top Go down
xirak
Recruit
xirak

PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:59 am

" i missed my birthday too? aw, I never had a birthday before...is it like christmas?...I missed all the family stuff...now i get no more." Mesa said as she looked bnearly heartbroken at the fact that shed missed the important stuff like christmas and birthdays and the births of her brother and sister. SHE actually looked like she might cry. After all she really was only a yyear old. the world was so new to her still and all she had learned in her life was how to fight. her hears drooped as she thought more about it and dropped her chin on the table with a loud sigh.

Xirak looked at her daughter rather sadly and also felt guilty for forgetting she had a birthday and did nothing about it while they were together.
"seems we have a lot of catching up to do...well better late than never. From now on we wont go away for long periods of time. I at leas, have a dujty to this place that I have neglected. This time I wont dissapear, at least not of my own free will." said Xi as she patted mesas head.
"yeah we'll stay so we dont miss any more important stuff. I may have missed my birthday but I wont miss my brother and sisters. or any more speccial things liek christmas." said mesa. Her ear twitched again and she looked out a window. she tilted her head back and gave the air a sniff then turned back to the others smiling at the thought of staying put.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:37 pm

Xiron looked sadly at his daughter as she wilted onto the table. He approached and patted her back as Xixi spoke. "Well that's certainly good to hear," he said when they'd finished, "We can get used to you guys being around then. And we won't have to worry anymore. I'll bet Jinxy will help me throw you a party later on, Mesa, if you'd like." He looked to the window. "What do you keep hearing out there, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
xirak
Recruit
xirak

PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:28 pm

mesa looked happy at the prospect of a party.
"I'd like a party if its no trouble. Oh its nothing to worry about, I just keep hearing Sari rummaging around the city. I seem to be quite connected to her. its weird. Dont worry about it though. Actually I think
I'm going to step outside for a moment. excuse me. " said mesa and she headed towards the front door.

Xi looked after mesa for a moment and looked at xiron and said,
" I think mesas going off to start something as usual. Let her though. she needs to get used to her home again. I was wondering if youd care to help me check underground, to see what damage has been done. If you have a moment." She started heading to where the elevators used to be and asked,
"are the elevators back yet? how do we get down now?"

[MESA MOVED TO OUTSIDE]

Last edited by xirak on Thu May 20, 2010 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:39 pm

Xir looked after her as she left as well. "Sure, I suppose. The elevators are up again. The only things left really out of repair are the compounds, and the second elevator down there." He said, as he began to lead her over to the elevator. He stopped halfway through the mainroom however, and looked back over his shoulder at the door mesa had just left through. "I hope she'll be alright. She hasn't had much luck fighting her heartless so far..." He trailed off sighing, then turned and headed back to the elevator.
Back to top Go down
xirak
Recruit
xirak

PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:52 pm

"I'm sure mesa will be alright...She has gotten alot stronger since the last time they met. Ill hear if she needs help though." said xi as she opened the elevator and waited for xiron to step inside
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:13 pm

Xiron nodded as he entered the elevator beside her. "I hope so." He hit the button for the lowest level, and the elevator descended, taking some time to reach the area far below the main floor of the Skyscraper, below the gummi ship garage and the two-story training room. When it reached the bottom, the doors opened into the chasm. It was littered with bits of the Skyscraper that had fallen all the way through - I-beams, bits of foundation, wall, floor, and bits of the crust of the world that had fallen loose of the ceiling. Bits of it had caved in, with mounds of rubble near the crevasses that had once been walls. Most of the technology here had been crushed or dismantled by the fallen tower, and there was only a hole leading down where the second elevator had once stood.
Back to top Go down
xirak
Recruit
xirak

PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:10 pm

Xirak looked around in despair. She didnt klike seeing her cat cave in such disrepair. She took a step into the area and snapped her fingers.
"looks like I'll have to set up teams to clean this up" she said a little saddly. A small team of furies appeas after she snapps her fingers.
"arent there any more of you?" she askes in a tone that implies annoyance. Asphyxia her head fury steps forward and adresses her leader.
"no ma'am, the rest were either destroyed in the tower or have become scattered over this world. we have to find them and put them back in the network. We have a small fraction of us searching, this is all there is left of us furies." The lesser looks sad as it lowers its head.
"oh...I'm sorry to hear that asphy..I'll help look for our people. but i need you guys to help clean up this mess in here, I can sense that youve started back in the ends of the tunnels where your home was but I need this area cleared out as soon as possible please." Xi bowed her head to her lesser and they set to work cleaning up debris, she turned to xiron, "this is going to be alot of work." Xi said.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:22 pm

Xiron nodded. "I can help with that. And I can have the Chessmen help look for your other Furies." He patted her arm reassuringly again. "It'll be alright. You want to head downstairs and see the lower level? We did repair the door, so there isn't as much to do down there."
Back to top Go down
xirak
Recruit
xirak

PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:28 pm

Xirak looked thpughfull for a moment.
" I guess I should check the thing. Only because if something happens to it hell will literally break loose...." She says as she heads to the otehr elevator, stepping over rubble easily with her long legs.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:17 pm

The Knight nodded and followed her over to the elevator shaft, then climbed down. The space below was in less disrepair, though several terminals had been crushed by falling rocks and some wiring had come off the walls. Mostly, it had remained intact, so far below the destruction that had occurred above. At the end of the chasm, the great doors stood almost exactly as they had been before Xirak left, but for a few places where they were obviously quickly but fully repaired.
Back to top Go down
xirak
Recruit
xirak

PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:09 pm

Xirak walked over to a terminal that still worked and looked at the screen, doing a direct interface to save time. she did a quick scematics check and looked over that harddrive, seeing that the basis of her security system was still online she let out a few commands for it to multiply and spread through the towr walls. then she assessed the security on the Door. She walked up to it and tentativley place her fleshed hand on it. wincing at the pain that always ensued when near the creature within. She grunted and moved her hand around the door as if looking for something, then she let out a curse.
"looks like a small fragment of it got out before you repaired the door. it feels like it wasnt big enough to cause to much damage...just an annoyance. I'll have to go out and look for it before it does turn into a problem. ugh i really hate this thing all it does is cause more problems. well we should go look for it...want to help?" She said as she turned away from the door. Suddenly she frowned and looked back at the door then shook ehr head as if to get rid of something. then she headed back towards the elevator shaft, before she climbed back up she snapped her fingers and left a fury stationed by the door with orders to notify her of any changes.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:26 pm

Xiron sighed. "Never a break around here. Sure thing, Xixi." He jogged after her as she approached the elevator shaft and climbed up after her into the chamber above.

[*pokes Ashy* Go check the "Ashy come talk in here" thread too]
Back to top Go down
xirak
Recruit
xirak

PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:23 am

Xirak headed towards the elevator to go up to the tower, then she looked sharply down a corridor that was shrouded in darkness. "Is anyone there?" she asked. She had a bad feeling about her compound and suddenly felt the urge to go back up to the fresh air and open spaces. She swore she could see something lurking in the dark depths and instantly she froze as her brain took her back to where she lost her arm and eye. She stood there frozen for a good five minutes as she tried to shake off the fear. Theres nothing there. its probably just a rat. stop being silly. she thought as a small brown dog shwoed its face for a moment before running back to the shadows and down the hall. She let out a sigh of releif but still couldnt stop her hand from shaking.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:21 pm

Xiron turned back around when she stopped and watched her for a moment, knowing that her senses were much more acute than his own. "What is it, Xixi? Something back there?" He watched the small dog come out of the shadows, and gave it a suspicious look. "What's he doing down here?" he asked, drawing his sword, "The only dog around the Tower I've ever seen is Peanut, and this one's far too small to be him. And it doesn't seem likely that another one could get down here very easily..."
Back to top Go down
Noxthajan
Recruit
Noxthajan

PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:05 pm

Before waiting for a reply from Xikya, Nox jumped off the counter when his laptop began to vibrate and float around him. He reached his hand to grab it, thinking what's wrong? He checked the message on the screen that read "I cannot hold them for long. You forgot to release them last night." Noxthajan looked back at Xik while stuffing the weiner to one pocket and his soda into the other pocket. With a small bow and little nervous chuckle, he spoke sheeply, "I'm sorry about leaving so quickly, but I forgot to do something. Let's talk later or some other time that'll fit you." He turned to his side, lifting his hand to open a portal then walking into it with his laptop in hand. Once he walked through it, the portal vanished in thin air.

Noxthajan HAS MOVED TO Altar of Naught
Back to top Go down
http://noxthajan.deviantart.com/
xirak
Recruit
xirak

PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:41 am

Xirak looked at xiron and finally got her hands to stop shaking.
" I dont get any suspicious scents off this dog. I do smell blood though...maybe something brought it down for lunch and it escaped....." She trailed off as a stench waftred by her nose.
"By the king...it smells like rotting corpses down that hall....I dont want to go down there. Somethings not right. Ill seal it off." She said, getting ready to knock down the walls.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:23 am

Xiron still frowned, and summoned a shield to his arm and a sword in hand. "I don't trust all this...Can you tell what's back there? Anything? I don't like just leaving it there..." Even if he tried to avoid fights as much as possible, leaving something wrong was against his nature. His sword hand twitched, and his fingers drummed the handle of his shield.
Back to top Go down
xirak
Recruit
xirak

PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:24 pm

Xirak looked to xiron again ang closed her eyes takinmjg in the scent to see if she could tell what was there. She opened her eyes.
" I think its a heartless....but somethings wrong with it. Its sick....and rotting from the inside." she said with a disgusted look on her face.
"Its a neoshadow....thats what it feels like. bot very big. shall we exterminate the walking corpse?" She asked flexing her mechanical claws. She stepped side to side alternating feet as she waited impatiently for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:21 am

The Knight peered into the darkness for a few moments, anxiously drumming his arms. "Alright," he said, "Brace yourself." He lifted his shield-arm into the air. A bronze orb appeared in the air just in view down the hall, pulsating with a weak glow and a small celestial noise. They both felt a strange tug toward it, as though gravity had shifted to accommodate it. Within moments, the neoshadow flew out from the darkness, and Xiron banished the orb, letting momentum carry the Heartless out to them.
Back to top Go down
xirak
Recruit
xirak

PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:02 pm

As soon as the heartless shot out of the shadows Xirak leapt at it, flashing her metalic claws towards its chest. The heartless managed to turn away from her and only got a chunk taken out of its arm. It looked like it was half rotten. Its eyes were a clody yellow, part of its body was covered in holes and one anntenae was rotting as well. Its breath reeked of death and it appeared already injusred. Xirak was momentarily distracted by its stench and reacted to slowly when it lunged at her. It bit down on her fleshed arm and she let out a cry as it bit down harder. She flicked her daggerTail around its neck and squeezed until it let go. She released it thinking it was dead. it slumped to the ground and grapped its torn throat. Xixi looked at her arm and growled. She had heard that zombie nobodies had been running around a while ago. Perhaps this heartless got attaked by one and was infected but was rejecting the change. It did noot seem like a zombie to Xi, Just a sick dying creature.

"Xiron. Have you come across any heartless like this? ones that are sick? I think it got attacked when you guys had that zombie problem. Its not a zombie buts its really sick. and sturdy..its a little hard to kill." She said as she cradeld her torn arm, the heartlesses flesh and putrid spittle was hanging off her arm, its black diseased blood dripping all over the wound. She hoped that wouldnt turn into something bad later on. She eyed the broken heartless carefully as it sat up and held its throat.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:37 am

Xiron went to her side and held her arm, looking it over. "No, I've never seen it before. And the Nobodies only attacked other Nobodies, and none of them turned out like this. You'd better get upstairs and get that cleaned off before something takes hold. Go on." He patted her arm and shooed her off toward that elevator, while he sliced the creature's head off. "I don't like this...There's too much going on..."
Back to top Go down
xirak
Recruit
xirak

PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:27 pm

Xirak entered the elevator and got to the surface. Her arm was starting to burn and she wasnt sure what to o about it. She ran to a sink and started running her arm under hot water hopefully killing anything there. She got as much blood off her as she could but she could feel that someof it was to far in to get out. She hoped that a small amount like that wouldnt do anything. She didnt really know much aout the infection that had recently spread through the world. Her arm still throbbed but she hoped it would fade. The last thing anyone needed was a zombie xi. Xi sighed and sat down on the ground. She instinctivley started licking her wound trying to lean it even more. The burning still wouldnt stop.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:00 am

Xiron followed her up a moment later, as she was washing her arm, and saw her sit and lick herself. He knew something must be wrong, if she started up her lioness habits. He walked over and kneeled next to her. "Are you alright?" He asked, trying to see her arm.
Back to top Go down
xirak
Recruit
xirak

PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:29 pm

Xirak Stopped cleaning her arm and looked at xiron.
" My arm wont stop burning. Some of the heartlesses diseased blood got in deep and Its doing something painful. I wont turn into a zombie will I? That would not be very pleasant...although I am curious to see what will happen. I dont feel very strange my arm just hurts."
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:05 pm

"No, that's not the same as the infection...that didn't hurt at all, except for when they actually bit you. And it took a lot longer to take any effect." He looked uncomfortable talking about it, but brushed it off. "Does it feel like it's spreading, or just staying there?" He helped her up to her feet. "Either way, let's get you up to the infirmary, just in case."
Back to top Go down
xirak
Recruit
xirak

PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:41 am

Xirak let xiron help her up.
"It feels like its spreading up my arm. but that might just be the pain. It hurts. its getting more painful."
She growled through clenched teeth as a sudden burst of pain shot up her arm. Her daggertail twitched around like a pissed off cat. she dug her mechanical fingers into her arm to keep her from crying out. She didnt want to worry xiron more than he already was. She went to open a portal to the infirmary but instead of the portal just poofing it practically ripped through and looked a lot more powerful than normal.
Xirak looked at it in wonder.
"thats new...."
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:28 pm

Xiron paused, looking at the Portal. "Darkness...Come on, get in there. This isn't good." He helped her though the portal and made sure she sat on a bed before he started scrambling around the infirmary, ignoring the obvious medical equipment and collecting the herbal and natural remedies he'd stored here and there in case of emergency. He still had trouble with anything more advanced than adhesive bandages. He returned with several objects, with a kettle brewing on a hot plat nearby. "Hold on, this might hurt a bit," he said, sitting next to her and pulling out a small shard of what looked like a crystal made of black pearl. He held it to her wound, and it seemed to reshape into a needle and slide into her muscle. "That should weaken or expell any Darkness in the area of the wound." He moved over to collect the brew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP Anyone?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Memories Skyscraper :: SkyScraper :: Main Area-
Jump to: