Memories Skyscraper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memories Skyscraper

We are what doesn't exist, our predecessors failed but we are here to pick up the pieces again. You cannot kill what doesn't exist. Welcome to Organization Eternal

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forums are now officially open! Welcome Organization Eternal Members!
Come on guys. We need to get this place more active!!! Nothing's happening around here! Please send any suggestions to Raxen, Yamx, or Xiron.

Yamx - Character Profile

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yamx
Admin
Yamx

Yamx - Character Profile Empty
PostSubject: Yamx - Character Profile   Yamx - Character Profile I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:39 am

Basic Info
Name: Yamx
Proof of Existence: The Taunting Maiden
Weapon: Giant Wrench
Elemental / Power: Robotics
World of Origin: Space Paranoids
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Brown
Complexion: light tan
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 115lbs
Distinguishing Marks: mole on her upper right cheek
Race: Human
Clothing / Appearance: She wears her uniform most of the time but under it she wears a long sleeve shirt and tight black pants. Sometimes she wears Lolita (those are Special Occasions)

Personal details
Personality: Yamx is an enigma of sorts. She doesn't get along well with others even though her attitude makes it seem like she's very mature. She's a bitch really. In a serious situation, she always obeys orders and when she's partnered up with someone she always has room to taunt or insult them in some way shape or form. She can be fun at times but that’s rare and if anyone wanted her to summon up a robot for them she’d gladly do it (for a price of course)
Traits: can summon Mecha Nobodies in any size and can ride inside of them when they’re a certain size. with her wrench she can trap people to a wall and choke them. Also she can conjure up many types of robots (especially ones that look like people). Can also make robotic limbs to replace missing ones
Skills: Can play the guitar and sing. She learning the piano
Likes: music(no country or rap please), books/manga, chocolate, anything mechanical, superlatives, and the Lolita style in general
Dislikes: People who annoy her, messy rooms, and Coffee
Strength: can fix any type of machine when it breaks. strong both physically and mentally since she has sort of superiority complex and it usually shows
Weaknesses: easily annoyed and underestimates people
Family: None
Friends: Daxanam, Vix, Naytlxki, Xembre, Raxen, and Xejan
Enemies: none really, Raxen sort of
History: Amy was the maintenance system in Space Paranoids created by Leon until a heartless attack that ended in her losing her heart
Fighting Style: mainly long ranged. Moves to short range if she has to

Quotes

"Hey I’m Yamx, what do you want?"- Introductions

"A Heart, who needs them?" - Her belief on the Heart.

"Mad cool"- common Quote (i.e. Axel - “Got it Memorized?” Xigbar - “As if“)

"Ready to get technological?" - getting into a brawl

*eye twitches* - annoyed

“I’m sorry what?”- confused

"pfft you just caught me off guard" - attacked

"Eat hardware punk!"- attacking

"It’s like an enigma!" - shocked

"Yeah yeah I’ll get it done no prob" - taking orders

"Why use a superlative when a diminutive will suffice?" (pretty much ‘little things matter too’) - Her outlook on life

"Don’t underestimate me because I’ll show you I can do it" - When she's feeling confident

"Bugger off or I’ll hit you hit my wrench!" - being crude

“I guess I’m here for a reason so I guess I’ll make the best out of it" - Her thoughts about her existence.

"Delete!”- When she deals the final blow

“N-no way! I-It can’t end this way!” - Fading
Back to top Go down
http://darklurker003.deviantart.com/

Yamx - Character Profile
Page 1 of 1