Memories Skyscraper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memories Skyscraper

We are what doesn't exist, our predecessors failed but we are here to pick up the pieces again. You cannot kill what doesn't exist. Welcome to Organization Eternal

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forums are now officially open! Welcome Organization Eternal Members!
Come on guys. We need to get this place more active!!! Nothing's happening around here! Please send any suggestions to Raxen, Yamx, or Xiron.

Naytlxki- Character Info

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naytlxki
Recruit
Naytlxki

Naytlxki- Character Info Empty
PostSubject: Naytlxki- Character Info   Naytlxki- Character Info I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:07 am

Basic Info

Name:
Naytlxki (Nate-sky)

Proof of Existance:
The Accurate Archer

Race:
Human

Weapon:
Bow and Arrows

Power/Element:
Purple/Pink Flames

Distinguishing marks:
She has the number nine in roman numerals tattooed on her collar bone, and a rad and black star on her left hip.

World:
Agrabah

Family:
Fen, Hal, andthe newborn on the way.

Friends:
Anyone she is willing to talk to, and be nice to.

Enemies:
just about anyone that has an attitude with her

Home world:
Agrabah

History:
Her somebody's heart was stolen during the a heartless attack in Agrabah. Not much is known about her somebody, and Xki only hase vauge memories of her past.

Married (Fenrisulfx)

Physical Description

Hair:
Black with Red tips

Eyes:
Purple

Complexion:
Tan

Height:
5'6

Weight:
117 lbs

Clothing:
Usually found in her uniform, but when relaxing a tank top w/ a skirt and leggins will suffice.

Personality:
Xki is extremely outgoing, outspoken, shy around new members, a loyal friend, she will stick to her mission until its complete to the best of her ability. She can be lazy at times, and she is extremely laid back. She is VERY quirky and very funny. She is kind of loud and somewhat annoying but she does it out of love.

Traits:
She is kind, loving, and very nurturing. She does her best to make sure everyone is well. She is strong willed and stubborn and it is sometimes hard to get through to her, but eventually she will get the point.

the four "F's"; friends, food, FEN, and FUN!

Dislikes:
mean people, bad jokes, and extremely long missions.

Strengths:
She is strongwilled and skilled im healing.

Weaknesses:
Water

Fighting style:
Xki is not one for hand to hand unless she is forced. Xki usesan bow an arrow in a sniper type style. When in close distances, she will youes a sharp edge of her bow, or summon arrows to use like knives. Her hand to hand combat is not as skilled as others, but she can hold her own in a fight. Don't look down on her because she is a small girl, shes stronger then you think. Xki being the head of the infirmary, knows where your vitals are so wath out, she may have only gotten a few hits in, but you'cll be feeling that later.

Quotes:

"Hiya! I’m Naytlxki, it’s Xki for short!"- Introductions

"Its something we all have somewhere, its just a matter of finding it!" - Her belief on the Heart.

"Mnn~!"- common Quote (i.e. Axel - “Got it Memorized?” Xigbar - “As if“)

”I can see it now,-insert name here-, You’re gunna get burned.”- getting into a brawl

”hmph, don't start with me..."-Annoyed

"Say whaaaa?”- confused

"GAH!" - attacked

"Heehee! Here it comes!"- attacking

"No WAY! THAT’S IMPOSSIBLE!" - shocked

"Make me~?" - taking orders

"Life, my live is my family and friends, I get riled up if someone tries to even touch them.?” - Her outlook on life

"I can do it, you just wait and see." - When she's feeling confident

"Fuck off before I shove a flaming arrow up your ass and force you to sit down!" - being crude

“Everyday needs to be kick ass, that’s why I’m here!" - Her thoughts about her existence.

"SHA-BAM!”- When she deals the final blow

"Well, I guess this is goodbye, Fen.....Hal....I love you...." - Fading
Back to top Go down
http://www.raveluv.deviantart.com

Naytlxki- Character Info
Page 1 of 1