Memories Skyscraper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memories Skyscraper

We are what doesn't exist, our predecessors failed but we are here to pick up the pieces again. You cannot kill what doesn't exist. Welcome to Organization Eternal

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forums are now officially open! Welcome Organization Eternal Members!
Come on guys. We need to get this place more active!!! Nothing's happening around here! Please send any suggestions to Raxen, Yamx, or Xiron.

Third District

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Third District - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Third District   Third District - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:42 pm

Xabel had already dismissed the blades on his arms, and was currently sifting through the supplies littered about by the giant toy machine. He was setting certain pieces aside into one of three piles, useless, necessary, and things that could be claimed as individual spoils by himself and the other three that were with him. Needless to say, the first and third piles were much smaller than the one that the Organization would need, and there wasn't much to be had that would count as spoils.

Though, he continued to walk around the square, bringing everything still on the ground to the piles, then going through them, distributing the prizes.

"There's not as much here as we thought there would be...."
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: Third District   Third District - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:05 pm

"That's not surprising," the Knight replied to the Fae, "We're really going to have to do something to get our members actually on these missions..." He turned then to Xabel as he approached. "It's due to that giant one, most likely. We'd have had an easier time getting their prizes without it. We just destroyed a lot of them. Of course, we still got a good few hearts off of it..." He turned out his pockets for a few of the winnings he simply picked up, and handed those to Xabel to sort out.
Back to top Go down
http://lordknightxiron.deviantart.com
Raxen
Admin
Raxen

PostSubject: Re: Third District   Third District - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:34 pm

He looked out at his comrades, having waited til the heartless has completely vanished from the area. "Alright, lets not forget the other districts guys, we'll return home and bring reinforcements to take them down a later time, for now lets collect all we can. Things we dont need will be good to sell, everything else lets get taken care of. Now who is hurt?" He said dismissing his hooksword in a flash of light and silver as he scoured the area for any claim of their victory
Back to top Go down
http://rikurep.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Third District   Third District - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:53 am

He dropped one of his shoulders as he walked towards Xabel, allowing the bag to slide down his shoulder. "I am not hurt though i do have a few potions if anyone requires them." He tried to be helpful and handed his bag to the king. "What I collected here and in the second district." He turned his head and attention back to their leader. "Do we continue here or continue onto another district. I can send one of my people with the acquired items so that they need not be carried." He moved a stray lock of his hair back from his face. If you would like us to continue here."
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: Third District   Third District - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:28 am

Xiron looked down to where his coat snagged on the broken glass, but anything that got through only hit his armour, so he had spilled no blood in this campaign. "I'm alright." He wiped some of the sweat from his brow with a gloved finger, "And I think Raxen's right. We should head home before we personally do any more. If there's still no one that's left yet, we can send them back here to finish up the other districts."
Back to top Go down
Raxen
Admin
Raxen

PostSubject: Re: Third District   Third District - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:11 pm

Raxen opened his palm and made a pathway back home through the all familiar portals of darkness. "Alright, lets get heading home" He snapped his fingers, several of thorn nobodies flipped out of mid air and slid around as they went to collect any items overseen by the nobody human forms. "They can finish up here, for the time being i want to lecture a few people about not bothering to join on this important mission." Smirking somewhat he walked into the portal, carrying his share of items that would be useful and vanished as the portal stayed open.

Raxen has moved to SKYSCRAPER: Main Area
Back to top Go down
http://rikurep.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Third District   Third District - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:46 pm

xejan looked at the knight then the king then whistled softly. Three of his goblins came out of the shadows with gleeful chuckles and walked over to the king picking up some of the items that were needed by the org and stuffing them in bags. they were able to carry far more then there small bodies and thin limbs would logically allow them. The fae smiled a little at them as they went trotting through the portal with the items. "with your leave i will follow Lord Raxen." He bowed then turned his hair and coat following the cackling goblins through the darkness.

Xejan has moved to SKYSCRAPER: Main Area
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: Third District   Third District - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:36 pm

Xiron now stood with only Xabel in the plaza. The knight looked over at his companion and nodded shortly, and headed through the portal after Raxen and Xejan without another word.

[Xiron has moved to The Skyscraper: Main Area]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third District   Third District - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:01 pm

Xabel looked about, then shrugged lightly. His comrades had left, and he sensed no further darkness to be wary of, and so stepped through the portal Raxen had left behind, forcing it to close with a loud, vacuum-like hiss.

Xabel has moved to The Skyscraper: Main Area
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Third District   Third District - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Third District
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3