Memories Skyscraper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memories Skyscraper

We are what doesn't exist, our predecessors failed but we are here to pick up the pieces again. You cannot kill what doesn't exist. Welcome to Organization Eternal

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forums are now officially open! Welcome Organization Eternal Members!
Come on guys. We need to get this place more active!!! Nothing's happening around here! Please send any suggestions to Raxen, Yamx, or Xiron.

Other Worlds

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Other Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Other Worlds   Other Worlds I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:16 pm

many of the OC's have other worlds that they go to. Will these worlds be added to the list?
eg. Xiron's, Xabel's, Raxen's Orignal worlds, Labyrinthia for xejan, etc., Moogles Home world,
Back to top Go down

Other Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Worlds   Other Worlds I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:08 pm

If so, for now I would prefer if Xabel's world were excluded from the list, as, regardless of Heartless Infestation/being overran by monsters in most parts, I haven't even finished a basic culture or building style for either of the sentient species that exist on it, let alone come up with a name for the planet.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

Other Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Worlds   Other Worlds I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:13 pm

For characters' original homeworlds, we are likely not to include them here, as they are mostly exclusive to those who come from that place, and those they allow to enter with them.

However, I do have some other worlds that I want to add to the list, so watch out for them.
Back to top Go down
http://lordknightxiron.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Other Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Worlds   Other Worlds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Other Worlds
Page 1 of 1