Memories Skyscraper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memories Skyscraper

We are what doesn't exist, our predecessors failed but we are here to pick up the pieces again. You cannot kill what doesn't exist. Welcome to Organization Eternal

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forums are now officially open! Welcome Organization Eternal Members!
Come on guys. We need to get this place more active!!! Nothing's happening around here! Please send any suggestions to Raxen, Yamx, or Xiron.

Xanit/HerbalDrink's Chronicles of suck at Subway (language warning)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xanit
Recruit

Xanit/HerbalDrink's Chronicles of suck at Subway (language warning) Empty
PostSubject: Xanit/HerbalDrink's Chronicles of suck at Subway (language warning)   Xanit/HerbalDrink's Chronicles of suck at Subway (language warning) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:42 am

Also known as the "HerbalDrink Do nots at a Subway", as a large "do not" list will be posted every now and then (Ie when HerbalDrink gets enough recurring customers/sucky coworkers to compile one)

When the Summer Camp kids strike

During the summer at Subway, the summer camp kids often show up and decide that it's a good idea to come to Subway. Sure they pay but they are often rather...unusual customers. Sometimes sucky sometimes just awkward.

Kid: I'll have....a sandwich
Me: Rolling Eyes
Counselor: What kind?
Kid: PEanut butter and Jelly
Me: We don't have that
Kid: But if you don't have sandwiches...what DO you have?
Me: (mentally: Shocked ) Everything on the menu
Kid: *looks up* affraid WHOA! You can put TURKEY on a SANDWICH?!

Kid: Ooooh cookies can I have some?
Me: $0.49 each.
Kid: ...They cost MONEY?!

Me: Welcome to Subway how can I help you today?
Kid: ....
Me: how can I help you today?
Kid: ....
Counselor: Tell the nice man what you want.
Kid: *stands on her tip toes and then proceeds to scream like a Banshee*
Me: affraid
Counselor: affraid
everyone else: Shocked
*The counselor then picks the girl up and takes her outside...still screaming.*

Now we have a trash can right below the drink shelf. This kid was presented with this simple choice on what he should do....
1) Throw your garbage in there
2) Put your lids in there
3) Unzip your fly and proceed to urinate inside the garbage can.

The kid picked 3). Obviously he was a bloody nimrod....the manager and the counselor at the time couldn't believe what he was doing so he got kicked out of the Subway.

*A kid orders the single most expensive item on the menu and then asks for a meal deal*
Register: That'll be $8.54.
Kid: Shocked I ONLY HAVE THREE DOLLARS!!!
Register: ...well you acn put back the chips and a drink.
Kid: will THAT make it $3?
Rolling Eyes

Kid: Can I have a roast beef? White?
Me: What kind of cheese?
Kid: I WANTED PIZZA!!!!
Me: uh...there's pizza next door if you wanted that....
Kid: oh okay.
(Why he ordered it I have no idea....)

This obviously is not over....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xanit/HerbalDrink's Chronicles of suck at Subway (language warning)   Xanit/HerbalDrink's Chronicles of suck at Subway (language warning) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:03 am

and i thought i had it bad when i worked there. Dude i am soooooo sorry.
But please keep this up I laughed so hard.
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Xeros
Recruit
Xeros

PostSubject: Re: Xanit/HerbalDrink's Chronicles of suck at Subway (language warning)   Xanit/HerbalDrink's Chronicles of suck at Subway (language warning) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:03 pm

Dear god >w< that was epic.... i really wish i knew what was going on in that lil girls head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xanit/HerbalDrink's Chronicles of suck at Subway (language warning)   Xanit/HerbalDrink's Chronicles of suck at Subway (language warning) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:37 pm

Garbage cans are the new toilets! *runs to the nearest subway to urinate in their trash can*
Back to top Go down
Yamx
Admin
Yamx

PostSubject: Re: Xanit/HerbalDrink's Chronicles of suck at Subway (language warning)   Xanit/HerbalDrink's Chronicles of suck at Subway (language warning) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:04 pm

And this is why....I refuse to work at food places ._.
Back to top Go down
http://darklurker003.deviantart.com/
Xanit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Xanit/HerbalDrink's Chronicles of suck at Subway (language warning)   Xanit/HerbalDrink's Chronicles of suck at Subway (language warning) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:35 pm

The Subway card debacle
The Subway cards out here work differently. Instead of putting points on them for something, you put money on them so it's a gift card. Someone didn't really get this though...

Customer: Oh shoot I don't have my subway card can I start one as I pay for my food?
Me: Err sure how much do you want to put on it?
Customer: *hands me his credit card and a $5 bill*
Me: Okay so you want to put $5 on it?
Customer: I wanna put points on it.
Me: No we don't do points. *puts $5 on a card and then runs his credit card through because he's holding the line up*
Customer: But in Florida, the subway cards have points on them.
Me: But out here, we don't do those.
Customer: But I wanna put points on it.
Me: We don't have those here.
Customer: Did you run my credit card through?
Me: Yes.
Customer: did you run my credit card through?
Me: ...yes.
Customer: Then I have to sign it.
Me: No you don't have to sign it. Here's your $5 subway card thank you for coming to subway have a nice day.
Customer: But I wanted cookies instead of chips. (He didnt' say this when he ordered)
Me: okay do you want a copy of the receipt?
Customer: no.

Then about 45 minutes and 90 credit receipts later, the dude comes back.

Customer: Excuse me, I didn't receive a copy of my credit receipt. I had the $5.34 thing.
*insert Lkx facepalm here...yes you're the only $5.34 receipt we had all week! It should be easy to find!!*

Homecoming suck.
A customer comes up and is chewing something huge.

Customer: *unintelliglbe mass of words*
Coworker: Excuse me?
Customer: *garbled words, the coworker spots tobacco in his mouth*
Coworker: Can you please spit that out?
Customer: *walks out of line to the sunken student lounge...spits the huge gob of tobacco ON THE CARPET and then walks back in line*
Coworker: affraid

You must have some extremely screwed up depth perception.

A customer gets sprite, then takes a sip. He then informs me that the Sprite is out of syrup. No prob, I say, so I tell the manager in back that the Sprite is out of syrup. I turn around....he's dumping the soda water all over the floor in the middle of the lunch rush!!!

When I said "Sir you're dumping it?!", he said "I missed."

...HOW DO YOU MISS SOMETHING BY FOUR FEET?! Is your depth perception that screwed up?!?

The weirdest stoner ever

A customer walks up around 8:30 AM and walks right into the sandwich vein. I ask if he's alright and he walks into it again. I ask if he's alright and he ignores me.

You know those video games where people get stuck behind invisible walls or small barriers and just keep on trying to walk through them? Well that's EXACTLY what this guy was trying to do. He was literally trying to walk THROUGH THE SANDWICH VEIN. A coworker smells something disgusting and identifies it as Marijuana. Finally the person speaks.

"Maaaaan this wasn't here when I was last in Engineering!"

My thought? It's gonna be one very very long shift....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xanit/HerbalDrink's Chronicles of suck at Subway (language warning)   Xanit/HerbalDrink's Chronicles of suck at Subway (language warning) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:40 pm

Engineering? Shocked

Dude. And i would have just kicked the drink spiller out. that is f'd.

*hugs*
Back to top Go down
Xeros
Recruit
Xeros

PostSubject: Re: Xanit/HerbalDrink's Chronicles of suck at Subway (language warning)   Xanit/HerbalDrink's Chronicles of suck at Subway (language warning) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:21 pm

...I kinda want to work at a subway now just cus this is so funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xanit/HerbalDrink's Chronicles of suck at Subway (language warning)   Xanit/HerbalDrink's Chronicles of suck at Subway (language warning) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:32 pm

Rose, he's not putting these up because he finds them funny, but because he finds them idiotic beyond belief, and frustrating. Working at a Subway is a helluva a lot like working at other fast food joints, just minus the vast majority of the grease.

That and Subway enjoys making a mockery out of Cheese steaks.
Back to top Go down
Xeros
Recruit
Xeros

PostSubject: Re: Xanit/HerbalDrink's Chronicles of suck at Subway (language warning)   Xanit/HerbalDrink's Chronicles of suck at Subway (language warning) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:07 pm

OxO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xanit/HerbalDrink's Chronicles of suck at Subway (language warning)   Xanit/HerbalDrink's Chronicles of suck at Subway (language warning) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:11 pm

oro?
Back to top Go down
Xeros
Recruit
Xeros

PostSubject: Re: Xanit/HerbalDrink's Chronicles of suck at Subway (language warning)   Xanit/HerbalDrink's Chronicles of suck at Subway (language warning) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:08 pm

*glomp*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xanit/HerbalDrink's Chronicles of suck at Subway (language warning)   Xanit/HerbalDrink's Chronicles of suck at Subway (language warning) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:50 pm

I remeber coming home smelling of roastbeef and half baked bread. The feel of tunafish and mayo squishing between my fgloved hands as i had to mix it. The TUBS of onions i had to slice over and over and over again. not to mention the cleaning of the stupid ass toaster oven they installed. I really really began to hate the smell of sandwiches. ALOT

Not to mention slicing cucumbers, bellpeppers, and tomatoes, rotating the stock in the fridge and going into the freezer, having to put the chees on the stupid loaves of risen bread and trying to deal with the friggen oven and how hot it was in the summer heat.
Let alone the customers.

I am so glad i dont work there anymore.
Back to top Go down
Xanit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Xanit/HerbalDrink's Chronicles of suck at Subway (language warning)   Xanit/HerbalDrink's Chronicles of suck at Subway (language warning) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:02 pm

Xabel wrote:
Rose, he's not putting these up because he finds them funny, but because he finds them idiotic beyond belief, and frustrating. Working at a Subway is a helluva a lot like working at other fast food joints, just minus the vast majority of the grease.

That and Subway enjoys making a mockery out of Cheese steaks.

Hey sometimes Subway is a good laugh. Razz why else do you think I'm putting these up? Razz Cause they're funny.

And the Italian herbs and cheese...oh man that bread is annoying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xanit/HerbalDrink's Chronicles of suck at Subway (language warning)   Xanit/HerbalDrink's Chronicles of suck at Subway (language warning) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xanit/HerbalDrink's Chronicles of suck at Subway (language warning)
Page 1 of 1